Shell Tegula V 32
SHELL Tegula V 32 Is an Advanced Technology Oil for Hydrodynamic Transmissions
Shell Tegula V 32 is an advanced technology oil designed to meet the latest requirements of variators and advanced railway transmission systems combining hydrodynamic couplings and torque converters with mechanical gears.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Based on a blend of highly refined mineral oils and optimized additive system for superior thermal and oxidative stability
- Meets increased thermal requirements of railway hydrodynamic transmissions for extended drain intervals
- Provides excellent and constant air release properties over long period
- Excellent extreme-pressure and micro-pitting resistance properties permit excellent load carrying capacity with reduced component wear
- Compatibility with all seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oil
- Enhanced compatibility with yellow metals even at higher temperatures
- Not recommended for use in industrial couplings if excessive water entrainment cannot be avoided
Railway hydrodynamic transmission systems ·
- Transmission systems for railway diesel engines consist of various combinations of fluid couplings, torque converters and transmission gears. This type of transmission is used in combination with a hydrodynamic brake which is operated to reduce brake shoe wear during periods of prolonged braking down long slopes. At times, the brake oil temperature may reach up to 1400 C.
Gears and PIV variator lubrication
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.