Shell Spirax S4 TXM
Shell Spirax S4 Txm Is a Tractor Transmission and Hydraulic Oil
Premium SAE 10W-30 Multi-functional Tractor Transmission and Hydraulic Oil Premium “universal tractor transmission oils” (UTTO) designed for use in transmissions, hydraulic systems, oil immersed brakes and other ancillary systems fitted to agricultural tractors and off-road equipment. Spirax S4 TXM is recognised by leading agricultural equipment manufacturers and suitable for use in most modern equipment.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Excellent anti-oxidation, shear-stability, anti-wear, anticorrosion and anti-foam characteristics result from the use of the latest additive technology leading to greater reliability and reduced down time thus minimising cost and maximising utilisation.
- The excellent low temperature fluidity of Spirax S4 TXM results in responsive hydraulic performance and smooth gearshift performance, from cold starts to maximum operating temperatures. Friction modifying additives help create smooth, noise-free operation of oil immersed brakes.
- Shell Spirax S4 TXM has been tested and approved by a wide range of equipment manufacturers.
Agricultural tractor transmissions
- Shell Spirax S4 TXM has been evaluated against the latest requirements of leading tractor and transmission
manufacturers including John Deere, Massey Ferguson, CNH and ZF.
- Shell Spirax S4 TXM is ideally suited for hydraulic systems of tractors and ancillary equipment. Spirax S4 TXM is formulated using specially selected additives and high quality base oils to provide good low temperature fluidity and wear protection.
Oil immersed brakes
- Special friction modifying additives are included in Spirax S4 TXM to ensure optimum performance of oil immersed brakes whilst minimising brake noise. Spirax S4 TXM is recommended for most wet brake systems fitted to agricultural tractors and offhighway construction equipment.
- Not to be used as an Engine Oil.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.