Shell Nerita Grease HV
Shell Nerita Grease HV is a Synthetic high-speed bearing grease
Shell Nerita Grease HV is a very high performance grease specially designed for the lubrication of heavily loaded, high-speed bearings. It is based on a blend of Shell XHVI synthetic base oil, a lithium soap thickener and carefully selected additives. Shell Nerita Grease HV is recommended for use where conventional greases are inadequate in anti-wear and extreme-pressure properties or in their oxidation resistance. In bearing applications considerably extended regreasing intervals can be achieved.
- Shell Nerita Grease HV is specially designed for the lubrication of heavily loaded high-speed grease bearings and recommended, particularly, for applications where conventional greases are inadequate in their anti-wear, extreme-pressure or oxidation resistance performance.
- Lead-free Shell Nerita Grease HV is the ideal choice for life time filled high-speed bearings.
- Good oxidation and mechanical stability
- Resists the formation of deposits caused by oxidation at high operating temperatures and maintains consistency, reducing leakage
- Excellent wear protection
- Wide operating temperature
- Long operational life
- Heavy load capability
- Lead and nitrite free
- For safe handling
Good oil separation
- Effective and reliable performance
- Very low starting torque in cold conditions
Operating Temperature Range
- Suitable over a wide temperature range from -30°C to a peak of +130°C.
- For bearings operating near their maximum recommended temperatures, re-greasing intervals should be reviewed
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe ? Just give us a call.