SHELL MYSELLA S3 S*
Shell Mysella S3 S* is a PREMIUM QUALITY STATIONARY GAS ENGINE OIL
PREVIOUSLY SHELL MYSELLA OIL MA
Shell Mysella S3 S is a premium quality oil blended for use in highly-rated spark ignition and dual-fuel four-stroke engines which require a ‘medium ash’ oil, or where ‘sour gas‘ is in use. It satisfies the new generation of stationary gas engines designed to meet the emerging legislation limiting emissions of NOx, and those which employ the latest ‘lean’ or ‘clean’ burn technology
EXCELLENT PISTON AND ENGINE CLEANLINESS
- Long and efficient engine operation.
ENHANCED DIESEL DETERGENCY FOR DUAL-FUEL ENGINES
- Helps keep engines using diesel fuel clean.
VERY HIGH OXIDATION AND NITRATION RESISTANCE
- Helps prolong oil life by resisting viscosity increase and the formation of harmful acids, especially in demanding cogeneration (CHP) applications.
OPTIMISED LEVEL OF ‘ASH’ COMPONENTS
- Helps prolong the life of valves, in engines which prefer a medium ash oil.
- The high level of TBN (Total Base Number) neutralises acids and provides corrosion protection, even when ‘sour‘ gases are in use.
LOW PHOSPHORUS LEVEL
- With a maximum phosphorus content of 300 ppm Shell Mysella S3 S is compatible with engines equipped with emission catalysts.
SPARK-IGNITED GAS ENGINES FUELLED BY NATURAL OR SO CALLED ‘SOUR’ GAS
- Shell Mysella S3 S is developed for engines and applications requiring a ‘medium ash‘ oil. It is suitable for use with all types of gases; natural (sweet) gas as well as so called sour gases like landfill and sewage gas.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Jenbacher (except 3-way catalyst, see Mysella LA)
- M.D.E. (natural gas/propane)
- Ruston Diesels
- Waukesha (including cogeneration application).
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.