SHELL MORLINA S2 B
Shell Morlina S2 B is an INDUSTRIAL BEARING AND CIRCULATING OILS
PREVIOUSLY SHELL MORLINA
Shell Morlina S2 B oils are high performance oils designed to provide outstanding oxidation and water separation protection for most general industrial bearing and circulating oil system applications and certain other industrial applications which do not require oils with extreme pressure (EP) properties.
- Shell Morlina S2 B oils are formulated with a well proven rust and oxidation inhibitor additive package that helps provide consistent performance and protection throughout the maintenance interval.
RELIABLE WEAR AND CORROSION PROTECTION
SHELL MORLINA S2 B OILS HELP PROLONG THE LIFE OF BEARINGS AND CIRCULATING SYSTEMS THROUGH:
- n Excellent water separation characteristics that helps ensure that critical oil films are retained between highly loaded parts.
- Good air release characteristics to minimise cavitation and associated damage to circulating pumps.
- Helps protect against corrosion, oxidation, and emulsion formation, even in the presence of water.
MAINTAINING SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- Shell Morlina S2 B oils are blended with high quality, solvent refined base oils that promote good water separation and air release to ensure the efficient lubrication of the machines and systems.
MACHINE CIRCULATION SYSTEMS
OIL LUBRICATED BEARINGS
- Suitable for most plain and rolling element bearings and general industrial applications.
ENCLOSED INDUSTRIAL GEAR SYSTEMS
- Low or moderately loaded enclosed gears where EP performance is not required.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF:
- Morgan Morgoil® Lubricant Specification New Oil (Rev. 1.1)
- Danieli Standard Oil 6.12424.9F
- DIN 51517-1 – type C, 51517-2 – type CL.
- Shell Morlina S2 B oils are compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.