Shell Gadinia 30
Shell Gadinia 30 Is a multifunctional lubricant for medium-speed marine diesel engines running on distillate fuels
Shell Gadinia are premium quality multifunctional diesel engine lubricants that are specially designed for the most severe service main propulsion and auxiliary marine trunk piston engines burning distillate fuels with a sulphur content up to 1%. They also perform satisfactorily in smaller high-speed engines of fishing fleets that operate under arduous conditions and have small sumps.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Improved engine reliability: ·
- Greater tolerance to engine overload or poor combustion due to improved piston cleanliness.
- Reduced deposits in piston ring belt and cylinder liners.
Lower maintenance costs: ·
- Extended diesel engine life through reduced risk of ring sticking and breakage.
- Longer oil life, especially in high stress engines, because of Gadinia’s excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation under severe operating conditions.
- Superior protection against corrosion for all engine
components, due to Shell Gadinia’s unique formulation giving excellent alkalinity retention.
- Improved control of liner lacquer leads to better control of oil consumption and contributes to lower cost of operation.
- OEM endorsement by leading diesel engine manufacturers following extensive field approval trials, means that Shell Gadinia is suitable for the widest range of modern diesel engines.
- Highly rated, medium speed, main propulsion & auxiliary trunkpiston marine diesel engines.
- Turbochargers, oil filled stern tubes and variable pitch propellers.
- Deck machinery & other marine applications requiring SAE 30 or 40 viscosity oils.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.