High performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur content (low SAPS) designed for lubrication of Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines.
• All Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions. Extended oil drain intervals as
indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
• For ACEA E6 and ACEA E7 applications.
• Also for all diesel engines requiring ACEA E4-99.
• LowSAPS formulation suitable for certain gas engine applications
• For mobile gas engines
• ACEA E6 /E7
• API CI-4
• MAN M3477 / MAN3271-1
• MB Approval 228.51
• MB 226.9
• MTU Type 3.1
• Renault VI RLD-2/RXD
• Volvo VDS-3
• Mack EO-N
• DAF Extended Drain
• Deutz DQC III-10 LA
• Cummins CES 20076/77
• JASO DH-2
• Specially developed formulation for both ACEA E6 and ACEA E7 applications
• Minimizes diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
• Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
• Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
• Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.