Q8 Heller 32 Is a hydraulic lubricant with optimum anti-wear performance.
• Off highway equipment and other hydraulic systems exposed to wide temperature fluctuations
• DIN 51524 part 3, category HVLP
• ISO 11158, category HV
• AFNOR 48-603, category HV
• ISO 6743-4, category HR and HV
• DIN 51502, category HVLP
• Optimum anti-wear performance, based on a zinc diakyldithiophosphate additive
• Wide application temperature range through low pour point and outstanding low and high temperature viscosity characteristics
• Trouble-free operation due to the unique combination of outstanding demulsibility, foam, air release, hydrolytic stability and filterability
• Long term stable fluid viscosity through excellent shear stability characteristics of the selected viscosity index improver
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.