Q8 Antifreeze LL Is a cooling liquid based on mono ethylene glycol
Q8 Antifreeze Long Life when mixed with water, forms a cooling liquid based on mono ethylene glycol that transfers the heat of the
combustion engine to the radiator and which protects the engine against corrosion, freezing and boiling.
The Long Life of the coolant is obtained by non-depleting corrosion inhibitors.
Q8 Antifreeze Long Life is amine-, nitrite-, phosphate-, borate- and silicate free.
• Q8 Antifreeze Long Life can be used in cooling systems of all automotive passenger cars, commercial vehicles, buses and stationary
internal combustion engines.
• It can also be used in most types industrial heat transfer and cooling systems.
• Minimum 33% Q8 Antifreeze Long Life should be in the coolant solution to ensure proper corrosion protection. Normally 50% solutions are recommended. Dilution with soft water is preferred.
• Mixing with non-long life engine coolants will spoil the long life feature although Q8 Antifreeze Long Life is compatible with most other
ethylene glycol based engine coolants.
• Replacement of the antifreeze is recommended after:
Truck & bus: 650,000 km / 8,000 hours / 5 years
Passenger cars & vans: 250,000 km / 2,000 hours / 5 years
Off-road equipment: 8,000 hours / 5 years
Stationary engines: 32,000 hours / 6 years
Always follow the original equipment manufacturers recommendation.
• Q8 Antifreeze Long Life is an OAT (Organic Acid Technology) based engine coolant fluid and has been accepted by most institutions and engine and vehicle manufacturers. The important ones are:
• ASTM D3306
• ASTM D4985 / D6210
• NATO S-759
• MAN 324 SNF(Appr.)
• VW/Audi/Seat TL774D(G12) & TL774F(G12+)
• VW TL 774G (G12++)
• SAE J1034
• JASO M325
• Opel QL130100
• John Deere H24B1/C1
• BS 6580
• Önorm V5123
• Afnor R15-601
• Cummins 90T8-4
• Renault 41-01-001/- -S Type D
• Mercedes 325.3
• FVV Heft R443
• Ford WSS-M97B44-B / D
• Ford CRM 8229
• Volvo 128 6083 / 002
• DAF 74002
• PSA B715110
• Scania TB 1451
• Mitsubishi MHI (Volvo engines)
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.