KLÜBER PARALIQ GA 343 is a Multipurpose Grease for food-processing
PARALIQ GA 343 is a lubricating grease based on paraffinic mineral oil and an aluminium complex soap.
PARALIQ GA 343 is resistant to cold and hot water.
PARALIQ GA 343 is NSF H1 registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of PARALIQ GA 343 can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. We nevertheless recommend conducting an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
PARALIQ GA 343 is used for many different types of machines and installations in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries where incidental contact with the food product cannot be excluded. Applications include the lubrication of rolling and plain bearings, lifting cylinders, joints, guide bars, guide rails, cam discs, seals etc.
– Multi-purpose grease for various lubrication points
– Less lubricant lost due to good water resistance
– Better component protection due to good anticorrosive behaviour, good adhesion due to high consistency
– NSF-H1 registration for higher process reliability
– ISO 21469 certified – supports the compliance with the hygienic requirements in your production.
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.