– Trouble-free operation due to low friction resistance also at very low ambient temperatures
– Good UV resistance prevents rapid gumming of the applied lubricant after long exposure to sunlight
– Sprayable by means of standard portable spraying equipment
– Low operating costs due to considerably lower lubricant consumption and less manpower for relubrication
– Eco-compatible due to rapid biodegradability
Klüberrail AL 32-2000 is a synthetic, rapidly biodegradable special lubricant for railway switches. Acc. to the OECD 301 F test, the product is readily biodegradable (>=60 % after 28 days).
Due to its liquid texture, the lubricant can be sprayed by means of portable lubrication equipment, enabling an extremely good and economical distribution. As Klüberrail AL 32-2000 offers good wear protection and is resistant to washout by rain, lubrication intervals can be extended. The product is effectively protected against UV light, which prevents rapid gumming in sunlight and hence an increase of switch setting forces.
Klüberrail AL 32-2000 was developed for the lubrication of railway switch slide plates where it might drip off and pose a hazard to the environment. In addition, Klüberrail AL 32-2000 is intended for applications requiring a rapidly biodegradable lubricant with a liquid texture, for example on slideways or chains.
Klüberrail AL 32-2000 is applied by spraying equipment or brush. Application via portable spraying devices is also possible at temperatures below 0 °C. Avoid mixture with water when filling the product.
Relubrication intervals depend on ambient conditions, rain/snow and the frequency with which the switches are set.
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.