Klüber Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray Is a synthetic high-temperature chain oil
Klüber Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray is a High-temperature chain oil for the food-processing and pharmaceutical industries
– Extended chain life through enhanced wear protection
– Low oil consumption due to the low tendency to evaporation of the ester oil used
– NSF H1-registered for increased process reliability
Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray is a synthetic hightemperature chain oil. It contains additives which provide very good wear protection. Moreover, the oil shows a low tendency to evaporation even at high temperatures.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray is NSF H1-registered and therefore complies with FDA 21 CFR § 178.3570. The lubricant was developed for incidental contact with products and packaging materials in the food-processing, cosmetics, pharmaceutical or animal feed industries. The use of Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray can contribute to increase reliability of your production processes. Nevertheless it is recommended to conduct an additional risk analysis, e.g. HACCP.
Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray was developed for the lubrication of drive and transport chains operating at high temperatures. It is preferred for baking oven chains and other high-temperature applications in the food-processing-industry. Do not use the spray in confined areas, e.g. control cabinets. You will find further information on the product label.
– Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material and keep away from sources of ignition.
– In case of contact with elastomers and plastics their resistance to Klüberfood NH1 CH 2 -220 Spray should be checked
– Optimisation of relubrication intervals and quantities is possible due to the low evaporation losses
Protect Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-220 Spray against direct sunlight and temperatures above 50 °C.
We will be glad to support you with application-specific advice.
We look forward to hearing from you.
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.