– Versatile grease for many applications subject to high loads
– Long service life even when exposed to high temperatures or aggressive media
– Long service life due to the high resistance to water and water vapour
– Long service life due to the excellent adhesion to the friction points
– Improved sealing effect due to high adhesion
– Low maintenance due to good corrosion protection
AMBLYGON TA 15/2 is a long-term and high-temperature lubricating grease based on mineral oil and polyurea. This lubricating grease is used for long-term or lifetime lubrication in the machine-building sector covering a wide service temperature range up to 150 °C. AMBLYGON TA 15/2 offers good adhesion, resistance to hot and cold water and diluted alkaline and acid solutions.AMBLYGON TA 15/2 is resistant to oxidation and ageing and protects against corrosion.
AMBLYGON TA 15/2 lubricates bearings and joints subject to high temperatures and loads, for example in
– kilns (rotary tubular kilns)
– water pumps
– hot rollers
– tarmac laying machines
– gate valves
– washing machines and dishwashers
– impact mechanism in power tools
– joints, hinges
– king pins
AMBLYGON TA 15/2 is also used in combination with mineraloil-resistant elastomer seals.
Prior to series application we recommend checking compatibility with elastomers, if possible in the component under conditions similar to actual use.
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.