Eni Rotra MP 80W-90
Eni Rotra MP 80W-90 Is an EP gear oil
Eni Rotra MP is an EP (Extreme Pressure) gear oil for the application in transmissions and axle drives with hypoid gears, for highly loaded transmissions and end drives in vehicles as well as agricultural, constructional and working machines. It can be used for the lubrication of all transmissions where an oil according to API GL-5 is prescribed.
Properties and performance:
- Its high-quality EP additives ensure a continuous lubrication film at any time. This is also guaranteed under the severest application conditions, such as shock loads, or high sliding speeds between the gear teeth.
- The excellent wear protection properties protect the gear wheels and bearings of transmissions and axles.
- The excellent oxidation stability prevents an early oil ageing and viscosity increase as well as sludge formation.
- eni Rotra MP is not corrosive against steel, copper and light metals and also effectively protects from rust formation in case of humidity.
- The outstanding anti foam behaviour guarantees a stable lubrication film at all application conditions.
eni ROTRA MP is approved by name respectively meets the requirements of the following specifications:
– API GL- 5
– MIL-L-2105 D
– MAN 342 Type M-1 (only SAE 80W-90)
– ZF TE-ML 16B,17B,19B,21A (SAE 80W-90)
– ZF TE-ML 16D,21A (SAE 85W-140)
– VW TL 727, 726
– Volvo 97310/ 97313/ 97314
– Ford M2C-105A
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.