Eni I-Sigma top 5W-30
Eni I-Sigma top 5W-30 is a synthetic technology lubricant
eni i-Sigma top 5W-30 is a multigrade oil formulated with top synthetic technology, for diesel engines operating under extremely severe duty with excellent fuel saving characteristics. It is recommended for long mileage and allows the longest oil drain intervals admitted by manufacturers. eni i-Sigma top 5W-30 guarantees furthermore excellent starting even at very low ambient conditions.
Properties and Performance:
- The superior quality of the base oils and additives used in eni i-Sigma top 5W-30 permits very long life between oil drains.
- SAE 5W-30 gradation lets eni i-Sigma top 5W-30 suitable for any weather condition allowing easy cold starting.
- Its detergent-dispersant properties, combined with its very high, long-lasting ability to neutralize acidic products of combustion, keep pistons exceptionally clean, while solid combustion products are held in suspension, thus preventing the formation of harmful crankcase deposits.
- eni i-Sigma top 5W-30 exhibits marked resistance to deterioration, especially from oxidation which can be caused by prolonged high-temperature operation in presence of air and other agents. Its antioxidant, antirust and antiwear properties are designed for heavy duty service and to ensure very long oil-drain intervals. Oxidation is effectively minimized, thus preventing viscosity variations. All the metal parts of the engine are protected in this way and wear is reduced, ensuring maximum engine efficiency throughout its life.
eni i-Sigma top 5W-30 is officially approved or meets the requirements of the following service specifications:
- API CI-4 Renault RXD RLD2/RLD
- ACEA E4, E7 DEUTZ DQC IV-05
- MB Approval 228.5 CAT ECF-2
- MAN M 3277/ M 3377 Mack EO-M Plus
- MTU Type 3
- Volvo VDS-3
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in AGIP LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.