Total Transmission Gear 9 FE 75w-80
Total Transmission Gear 9 FE 75w-80 Is a synthetic based lubricant for gearboxes
Total Transmission Gear 9 FE 75w-80 is a Transmission Oil
- TOTAL TRANSMISSION GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is synthetic based lubricant for manual and automated gearboxes, whether synchronized or non- synchronized, running under the most severe conditions of load, speed and temperature.
- TOTAL TRANSMISSION GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is specifically developed for all gearboxes with or without Intarder (for example for the ZF gearboxes with an integrated retarder medium and heavy duty ZF gearboxes (ZF Intarder). Extensive bench and field testing have been performed successfully, including on the most recent models of gearboxes.
- TOTAL TRANSMISSION GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is a lubricant with specification VOLVO 97307 and VOITH Class B, for all applications on manual and automated gearboxes and can be recommended for any application requiring an API GL-4 level of performance.
- TOTAL TRANSMISSION GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is particularly suitable for extended drain intervals (up to 540 000km), on transmissions of commercial vehicles from Renault Trucks, DAF, MAN, Iveco and for all commercial vehicles equipped with ZF manual and automated gearboxes.
- TOTAL TRANSMISSION GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is particularly suitable for latest generation gearboxes with carbon synchronization with specification ZF TE-ML 01E. For Gearboxes with Molybdène synchronisation, the specification ZF TE-ML 02E allows to increase the durability (and maintenance intervals).
- TOTAL TRANSMISSION GEAR 9 FE 75W-80 is particularly suitable for the most severe conditions of load like public works, heavy duty transport, etc.
- Reduced fuel consumption in comparison with standard lubricants due to TOTAL’s Fuel Economy technology.
- Reduced cost of maintenance: specially formulated to reach extended drain intervals recommended by the
- Excellent protection of gearboxes against wear and corrosion due to extreme-pressure properties of oil.
- Improved driver start up experience: low temperature fluidity due to a high viscosity index, generating benefits during cold starts and limiting drag losses and fuel consumption.
- Excellent stability in operation due to high viscosity index
- High compatibility with oil filters due to antifoam properties
- Improved gear engagement: gear shiftability with a variety of synchroniser materials such as sinter, molybdenum and carbon.
- Supports rationalisation of products (ZF, VOITH, VOLVO, MAN, MERCEDES BENZ)
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.