Total Tractagri HDZ 10w40
Total Tractagri HDZ 10w40 Is a Low-SAPS motor oil
“Low-SAPS” lubricant especially developed for engines used in tractors and agricultural equipments, with or without Diesel particulate filters.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
International specifications ACEA E9/E7/E5 API CJ-4/CI-4 plus/CI-4/SM Manufacturers’ approvals
- Cummins CES 20081
- Deutz DQC III-10 LA
- MB-Approval 228.31
Suitable for the following engines
- CASE, NEW-HOLLAND, CLAAS, FENDT, MASSEYFERGUSON,
Mc CORMICK, SAME, VALTRA…
Meets the requirements of
- Caterpillar ECF-3/ECF-2/ECF-1a
- CNH MAT 3521
Suitable when the following specifications are recommended
- TOTAL TRACTAGRI HDZ 10W-40 has been especially developed for agricultural Diesel engines that meet European standard Stage IV and American standard EPA Tier 4 final or lower emission standards.
- Thanks to its “low-SAPS” (low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) technology, TOTAL TRACTAGRI HDZ 10W-40 is designed for the latest Diesel engines equipped with post-treatment systems, such as Diesel particulate filters (DPF).
- TOTAL TRACTAGRI HDZ 10W-40 is recommended, throughout the year, for engines of tractors, harvesters and other agricultural equipments. This lubricant is adapted to all engines of old or recent generation regardless to any brands or types.
PERFORMANCES AND CUSTOMER BENEFITS
- TOTAL TRACTAGRI HDZ 10W-40 exhibits excellent thermal stability ensuring efficient lubrication of hot engine parts during severe and long working periods, even in summer.
- Its high viscosity resists to high pressure between engine pieces and supports an eventual fuel dilution.
- The advanced “low-SAPS” formulation of TOTAL TRACTAGRI HDZ 10W-40 helps prevent the clogging of the Diesel particulate filter (DPF) and extends the post-treatment system durability.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.