TOTAL NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE
TOTAL NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE is Multipurpose Antifreeze based on MPG for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE, when mixed with water, is a coolant specially designed for cooling circuits in the food industry: drinks, ice creams and frozen food processing.
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE should be diluted with clear water before use.
- The dilution is determined by the cooling system requirements.
- However, to ensure good corrosion protection, it is recommended to use at least 30 vol.% of
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE in the coolant solution.
- Method: ASTM D1177 – Above characteristics are mean values given as an information.
- Dilution NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE, vol % 31,6 37,3 42,0 46,0 49,3 52,2
- Freezing point of the coolant, °C -15 -20 -25 -30 -35 -40
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE, mixed with the appropriate amount of water, is a coolant based on mono propylene glycol and additives complying with FDA, 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE is NSF HT1 registered No 139291
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered HT1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE provides very high protection against freezing and corrosion in numerous applications due to its unique selection of additives.
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE protects the metals and alloys in the equipments against all forms of corrosion.
- NEVASTANE ANTIFREEZE specially provides excellent protection on copper alloys often encountered in food industries.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.