TOTAL HYDRANSAFE HFDU 46
TOTAL HYDRANSAFE HFDU 46 is a Hydraulic Fluid
- HYDRANSAFE HFDU 46 is recommended for hydraulic equipment operating in locations comprising a fire risk such as iron and steel works (coking plants, blast furnaces, continuous casting), mines, etc…
- The use of HYDRANSAFE HFDU 46 lessens the serious risks presented by recourse to a mineral oil on the occasion of rupture of a hose or when a leak gives rise to oil mist, in the immediate vicinity of a flame, a part in the process of melting or a switch cupboard.
- Thanks to its biodegradability, HYDRANSAFE HFDU 46 is especially recommended when there is a possibility of water contamination: offshore, mines.
- Considerable fire resistance properties.
- High flash point and high spontaneous ignition temperature.
- Protection against wear and therefore a longer service life of the hydraulic components.
- Very good anticorrosion properties.
- Very high natural viscosity index guaranteeing a viscosity constantly adapted to the temperature range in which the fluid must be used.
- Low pour-point providing good performances at low temperature.
- Limit temperature of use 120°C.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.