TOTAL GLACELF MDX
TOTAL GLACELF MDX Is a long-life antifreeze.
- GLACELF MDX is a “long life” antifreeze based upon monoethylene glycol and contains no amines, nitrites or phosphates.
- When GLACELF MDX antifreeze is mixed with an appropriate quantity of water it becomes a coolant recommended for all cooling circuits in internal combustion engines, especially MTU (all engines), MB (except EURO 6) and MAN systems.
- GLACELF MDX figures as a “speciality” in our antifreeze range.
GLACELF MDX meets the international specifications for antifreezes:
• AFNOR NFR 15-601
• BS 6580
GLACELF MDX is officially approved by the following manufacturers:
• Audi TL-774 C (G11)
• VW TL-774 C (G11)
• Skoda TL-774 C (G11)
• Seat TL-774 C (G11)
• BMW GS 94000
• Volvo Cars 128 6083/002
• MB 325.0
• MTU – MTL 5048
• MAN 324 Type NF
• CATERPILLAR MWM 0199-99-2091/9
• Opel-GM GMW 3420
• Vauxhall GM 6277M (+B040 1065)
• Steyr-Daimler Puch N 05045
• Porsche TL-774 C (G11)
• Van Hool
• Volvo Construction 128 6083 / 002
• Volvo Trucks 128 6083 / 002
DILUTION IN DEMINERALISED OR SOFTENED WATER (MINIMUM 33%)
- GLACELF MDX is used diluted in demineralised water (< 8F) and forms a permanent coolant that
can be used throughout the year.
- To obtain a coolant perfectly mixed, it is recommended to mix mechanically the antifreeze with the
- Protection against freezing depends on the proportion of GLACELF MDX in the water.
- These are mean values provided for indicative purposes only
- It is recommended that the final solution should contain at least 33% by volume of GLACELF MDX. Do not use concentrations above 70%.
Recommended oil change interval:
- It is recommended that the coolant fluid should be replaced every two years.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.