Total Ceran GEP
Total Ceran GEP Is a water resistant high temperature complex grease
Total Ceran GEP is an Extreme-pressure water resistant high temperature calcium sulfonate complex grease with solid lubricants.
Semi fluid heavy duty water resistant grease.
Applications in cement and sugar plants and in heavy industry.
- CERAN GEP is pre-eminently designed for use on open gears of rotary drum drives, single and double pinion kiln and mill drives, working under severe circumstances.
- CERAN GEP is particularly adapted for the lubrication of sugar mills (plain bearings, pinions/open gears)
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump/spray system.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBFHB 0
- DIN 51 502: OGPF0R -20
No harmful substances
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Sprayable, very good adhesion to metals.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN GEP does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.