Shell Tonna S2 M 68
Shell Tonna S2 M 68 Slideway Oil
Shell Tonna S2 M oils are specially designed for the lubrication of machine tool slides, tables and feed mechanisms. Their enhanced tackiness and stick-slip characteristics combine to offer superior frictional performance on slideways. They are specially recommended in cases where high exposure to soluble cutting fluids exist.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Ready separation from water-miscible cutting fluids
- Separates completely and immediately from water-miscible metalworking fluids allowing easy removal by skimming. This helps to achieve longer coolant life, better cutting performance and to reduce Health & Safety issues.
Good slideway adhesion
- Provides very effective adhesion to slideway surfaces, resisting wash-off by metalworking fluids and thus reducing oil consumption and giving more uniform working condition for the machine.
Good frictional properties
- “Stick-slip” problems are overcome allowing more accurate positioning. This provides benefits of improved finished surface quality and dimensional accuracy of work pieces.
Good anti-wear performance
- Provides anti-wear protection for slideways, gears, bearings and hydraulic system components.
Excellent corrosion prevention characteristics
- Provides effective prevention of machine tool surfaces and components in the presence of water-miscible cutting fluids.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.