Shell Tellus S2 MA
Shell Tellus S2 MA is a Industrial Detergent Hydraulic Fluid
Shell Tellus S2 MA fluids are high performance detergent based hydraulic fluids for use where emusifiable fluids are preferred. Using proven ashless anti-wear technology they provide reliable performance in applications where contamination by aqueous fluids, such as cutting fluids, or where cleanliness or control of solid contaminants is important.
• Protection in severe environments
The established detergent and modern ashless antiwear technology in Shell Tellus S2 MA fluids provides extra protection in challenging environments by:
- – Preventing water accumulation
- – Dispersing solid contaminants
- – Preventing corrosion in presence of water
- – Providing low-friction anti-wear performance
Outstanding anti-wear and load-carrying properties in hydraulic and geared systems, especially under high load and low speed boundary lubrication conditions are demonstrated by the high Brugger and FZG load values.
• Fluid life – Maintenance saving
Shell Tellus MA fluids have good resistance to thermal and chemical breakdown to ensure consistent performance and protection throughout the fluid drain interval.
• Maintaining system efficiency
- Superior cleanliness in severe environments helps keep the hydraulic system functioning efficiently. This is supported by excellent air release and antifoam characteristics.
- In addition, Shell Tellus S2 MA provides excellent filterability allowing the use of fine filters for extra protection and long equipment life.
- Smooth operation of the hydraulic system is supported by the low-friction additive system that helps reduce stick-slip behaviour under high loads or poorly lubricated contacts
- Shell Tellus S2 MA has a minimum cleanliness of max ISO 4406 21/19/16 class (ex Shell filling lines) as defined by DIN 51524 specification for extra equipment and filter protection. As recognized by DIN 51524 specification, the oil is exposed to various influences with transport and storage that could effect the cleanliness level.
• Industrial hydraulic systems
Shell Tellus S2 MA fluids are suitable for a wide range of industrial and manufacturing applications including:
- – Injection moulding machines
- – Electronically controlled hydraulic equipment
- – Mobile equipment
- Headstocks and hydraulic controls in automatic lathes (when a synthetic or semi-synthetic waterextendible metal working fluid is used)
Where low start up and high service temperatures are encountered the use of Shell Tellus S2 VA 46 is recommended.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.