Shell Rimula R3+ 30 (CF/228.0)
Shell Rimula R3+ 30 (CF/228.0) is a Monograde Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils
Shell Rimula R3 Energised Protection oils feature proven lubricant chemistry that adapts to your driving needs to provide extra protection whatever the demands of your engine or equipment. Featuring an active-detergent system to keep pistons and other engine parts clean, it provides protection against wear for long engine life and protection against deposits for efficient engine performance.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Equipment manufacturer acceptance
- Shell Rimula R3 monogrades are approved for use in a variety of engine applications by leading OEMs.
High standard of piston cleanliness
- The high thermal stability and oil oxidation resistance provide a high standard of piston cleanliness.
Low engine wear and long component life
- Overall engine cleanliness contributes to low engine wear, long component life, maintenance of power output, more operational stability and lower servicing costs.
- Dedicated diesel engine oil performance Shell Rimula R3 monogrades have been formulated to provide robust engine performance in a variety of off-highway applications or older on-highway diesel vehicles.
Construction industry application
- Engine oil technology is sometimes specified for use in the transmission and hydraulic applications. Shell Rimula R3 monogrades offer premium performance and protection for these applications
- Shell Rimula R3 monogrades are suitable for certain stationary equipment, such as pumps, that run continuously under steady
Detroit Diesel two-stroke engines
Shell Rimula R3 oils should not be used in Detroit Diesel twostroke engines. An SAE 40 oil meeting the API CF-II Specification and having a sulphated ash content of less than 1% should be used.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe ? Just give us a call.