Shell Rimula R3 20W-20
Shell Rimula R3 20W-20 is a Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Shell Rimula R3 oil adapts to driving needs to provide extra protection. Its active-detergent system keeps pistons and other engine parts clean, provides protection against wear for long engine life and against deposits for efficient performance.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Equipment manufacturer acceptance
- Shell Rimula R3 monogrades are approved for use in a variety of engine application by leading OEMs.
High standard of piston cleanliness
- The high thermal stability and oil oxidation resistance provide a high standard of piston cleanliness.
Low engine wear and long component life
- Overall engine cleanliness contributes to low engine wear, long component life, maintenance of power output, more operational stability and lower servicing costs.
· Dedicated diesel engine oil performance
- Shell Rimula R3 monogrades have been formulated to provide robust engine performance in a variety of offhighway applications or older on-highway diesel vehicles.
Construction industry application
- Engine oil technology is sometimes specified for use in the transmission and hydraulic applications. Shell Rimula R3 monogrades offer premium performance and protection for these applications.
- Shell Rimula R3 monogrades are suitable for certain stationary equipment, such as pumps, that run continuously under steady state conditions.
Detroit Diesel two-stroke engines
- Shell Rimula R3 oils should not be used in Detroit Diesel two-stroke engines. An SAE 40 oil meeting the API CF-II Specification and having a sulphated ash content of less than 1% should be used.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.