SHELL RHODINA GREASE BBZ
Shell Rhodina Grease BBZ is a HIGH PERFORMANCE, PART-SYNTHETIC GREASE, FOR BEARINGS SUBJECT TO FRETTING AND FALSE BRINELLING
Shell Rhodina Grease BBZ is specifically designed for high demanding outdoor applications, in particular when protection against false brinelling and fretting corrosion is required–even at very low temperatures.
SHELL RHODINA GREASE BBZ PROVIDES
- Protection and lubrication for a wide range of temperatures and in particular has excellent low temperature behaviour allowing excellent operation even in very cold climates.
- Shell Rhodina Grease BBZ has very good water resistance properties.
- This product was developed on the basis of Shell’s long-time experience in protecting blade bearings under operation and during idling.
- It helps to minimise the risk of bearing failures which may be caused during transportation and mounting.
- The combination of selected base oils and additives is designed to provide extended product and equipment life.
Shell Rhodina Grease BBZ is designed for lubrication of specific bearings in windturbines (e.g. blade bearings) and other similar applications. Protection against fretting corrosion, moisture corrosion and false brinelling is provided.
Shell Rhodina Grease BBZ can also be used in bearings operating at very low temperatures (e.g. under arctic conditions).
- It is designed for application in a temperature range from –55°C up to 100°C.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.