SHELL MYSELLA S3 N*
Shell Mysella S3 N* is a PREMIUM QUALITY STATIONARY GAS ENGINE OIL
PREVIOUSLY SHELL MYSELLA OIL LA
Shell Mysella S3 N is a premium quality oil blended for use in highly-rated, spark-ignition engines which require a ‘low ash’ oil. It satisfies the new generation of stationary gas engines designed to meet the emerging legislation limiting emissions of NOx, and those which employ the latest ‘lean’ or ‘clean’ burn technology.
EXCELLENT PISTON AND ENGINE CLEANLINESS
- Ensures long and efficient engine operation.
VERY HIGH OXIDATION AND NITRATION RESISTANCE
- Helps prolong oil life by resisting viscosity increase and the formation of harmful acids, especially in demanding cogeneration (CHP) applications.
OPTIMISED LEVEL OF ‘ASH’ COMPONENTS AND ALKALINITY RESERVE
- High levels of ash in the oil can lead to hard deposits in gas engines. Shell Mysella S3 N is formulated to give best possible neutralisation of acids and provide corrosion protection also at a ‘low ash‘ (<0.5%) level.
LOW PHOSPHORUS LEVEL
- With a maximum phosphorus content of 300 ppm Shell Mysella S3 N is compatible with engines equipped with emission catalysts.
SPARK-IGNITED GAS ENGINES FUELLED BY NATURAL GAS
- Although Shell Mysella S3 N is mainly developed to be used in natural gas applications it can also be used in engines fuelled by sour gases when a low ash oil is required.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS FOR:
- Stationary gas engines.
- MWM Deutz*
- Jenbacher* (with 3-way catalyst)
- Ruston Diesels
IS SUITABLE FOR:
- A number of other engine types, where a ‘low ash‘ oil is required.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.