Shell Morlina S1 B 150
Shell Morlina S1 B 150 Is a high performance oil
Shell Morlina S1 B 150 is an Industrial Bearing & Circulating Oils
Shell Morlina S1 B oils are high performance oils designed to provide excellent protection for most industrial bearing and circulating oil system applications, particularly those processes where water shedding (demulsification) is important for the life of the equipment. Meets the most basic requirements of the Morgan standard for common bearing oils.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Good oil life – Maintenance saving
- Shell Morlina S1 B oils use carefully chosen components to help provide consistent performance and protection throughout the maintenance interval.
Reliable wear & corrosion protection
Shell Morlina S1 B oils help prolong the life of bearings and circulating systems through:
- Good water separation characteristics that help ensure that critical oil films are retained between highly loaded parts.
- Good air release characteristics to minimize cavitation and associated damage to circulating pumps.
- Helps protect against corrosion, even in the presence of water.
Maintaining system efficiency
- Shell Morlina S1 B oils are blended with high quality, solvent refined base oils that promote good water separation and air release to ensure the efficient lubrication of the machines and systems.
Oil lubricated bearings
- Suitable for most plain and rolling element bearings in general industrial applications.
Enclosed industrial gear systems
- Low or moderately loaded enclosed gears where EP performance is not required.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.