SHELL GADUS S3 T220
Shell Gadus S3 T220 is an ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE EXTREME PRESSURE DIUREA GREASE
PREVIOUSLY SHELL STAMINA EP
Shell Gadus S3 T220 Greases are high technology greases designed to give optimum performance for grease lubrication in industrial bearings. They are based on mineral oil with a special diurea thickener to give long life, low wear and shear-stable properties at high temperatures.
POTENTIAL COST SAVINGS VIA:
- Formulated to reduce grease consumption at high temperatures, as grease resists melting and subsequent leakage, due to the use of the latest diurea thickener technology developed by Shell’s ‘in house‘ expertise in Japan.
- Helps to reduce maintenance costs since lower bearing replacement rates can be achieved, due to the excellent anti-wear properties that are available from the latest technology diurea thickened greases.
- Helps to lower total labour costs, due to the extended lubrication intervals and less downtime that results from using the latest in high performance greases.
- Simplified maintenance programs can be established, resulting from the multi-purpose capabilities of this grease and long service lives that are possible.
- and many others.
- Recommended as an extreme pressure grease for highly loaded ball, roller and plain bearing applications at high temperarures where extended service life is required. Proven in the following applications:
- Hot strip mills
- Paper mill bearings (dry end)
- Electrical motors (large).
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
IS RECOMMENDED FOR USE:
- Over the temperature range -10°C to 160°C (even up to 180°C with suitable adjustment of relubrication interval).
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.