Shell Gadus S3 T220 2
Shell Gadus S3 T220 2 is a Premium Multipurpose Extreme Pressure Grease
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Reduced grease consumption at high temperatures, as grease resists melting and subsequent leakage, due to the use of the latest diurea thickener technology developed by Shell’s “in house” expertise in Japan.
- Reduced maintenance costs since lower bearing replacement rates can be achieved, due to the excellent anti wear properties that are available from the latest technology diurea thickened greases.
- Lower total labour costs, due to the extended lubrication intervals & less downtime that results from using the latest in high performance greases.
- Simplified maintenance programs can be established, resulting from the multi purpose capabilities of this grease and long service lives that are possible.
Peace of Mind
- Proven new technology (not to be confused with 25 year old American polyurea greases), developed in Japan and now being used by bearing manufacturers throughout the world.
- The knowledge that Shell is in FULL control from Research & Development to manufacture & quality assurance in our own ISO approved plants, which have often been audited and passed by quality conscious customers.
- Availability of Shell expertise, to assist in safely developing the cost savings available from the wide range of Shell products.
- No unexpected Product Health & Safety problems, Shell Gadus S3 T220 is free from lead & nitrite & does not require labelling.
- Proven product that has been demonstrated to work in a range of field applications, it benefits from the wide experience gained with Shell Gadus S3 T100.
- Use of the same grease whatever the lubrication mode, as Shell Gadus S3 T220 is the grease used for the automatic single point lubricator Shell Tactic EMV.
- Guaranteed suitable lubrication of equipment world-wide, as product is part of the International SeaShell range of products, which can be found throughout the world.
- Availability wherever required, Nationally & Internationally (Shell now markets lubricants in more than 100 countries).
- General Engineering, Steel, Paper, Aluminium, Chemical and many othersRecommended as an extreme pressure grease for highly loaded ball, roller & plain bearing applications at high temperatures where extended service life is required. Proven in the following applications:
- Hot strip mills
- Paper mill bearings (dry end)
- Electrical motors (large)
- In steel plate applications we recommend the Zn free Gadus S3 T150J.
Looking for any other schmierstoffe product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.