SHELL AIR TOOL OIL S2 A
Shell Air Tool OIL S2 A is a PNEUMATIC TOOL AND ROCK DRILL OILS
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT FOR SHELL TORCULA OIL
Shell Air Tool Oil S2 A has been developed to meet the special lubrication requirements of pneumatic tools, including percussion type pneumatic tools subjected to the most arduous conditions.
They are designed to maintain high oil film strength and effectively lubricate even the most demanding requirements of pneumatic drill impact mechanisms as well as providing excellent mist lubrication of general purpose air tools.
RELIABLE WEAR AND CORROSION PROTECTION
- Shell Air Tool Oil S2 A has been developed to provide excellent lubricity and anti-wear properties to protect percussion tools including rock drills operating under arduous conditions.
- It also helps provide high levels of corrosion protection even under severe water wash conditions.
- The high oil film strength provides for excellent load carrying performance and increased drill life.
MAINTAINING SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- To ensure efficient lubrication under the full range of operation, Shell Air Tool Oil S2 A has good low temperature fluidity at low temperatures to help provide consistent lubrication and to resist oil build-up in areas cooled by rapid air expansion.
- Shell Air Tool Oil S2 A has excellent emulsability enabling lubrication in a wet environment.
PERCUSSIVE PNEUMATIC TOOLS
- Suitable for a wide range of mobile percussive pneumatic tool such as those used in rock drilling, mining and construction activities (e.g. jack hammers, sinkers and other air operated tools).
OIL MIST LUBRICATION APPLICATIONS
- Shell Air Tool Oil S2 A can also be used in applications requiring mist lubrication, such as air tool installations commonly found in manufacturing.
- May be used in certain gear and bearing lubrication systems subject to water ingress.
SEAL AND PAINT COMPATIBILITY
- Shell Air Tool Oil S2 A is compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Meets ISO 6743-11 Types PAC and PBC.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Schmierstoffe? Just give us a call.