Q8 To-4 Fluid SAE 50 Is a Transmission and Drive Train Fluid
Q8 TO-4 Transmission and Drive Train Fluid
• A lubricant intended for use in equipment where TO-4 fluids are prescribed.
• Primary use of these fluids is in power shift transmissions, final drives, hydrostatic transmissions, torque converters and hydraulics.
• The monograde TO-4 fluid can be used for transmission applications which also permit the use of heavy duty oils.
• TO-4 transmission and drive train fluids may be used as lubricant in off-highway/construction and agricultural equipment if one or more of the following specifications are used to describe the required lubricant quality.
• Caterpillar TO-4
• Allison C-4
• ZF TE-ML 03C
• Komatsu Micro-Clutch
• Eaton /Fuller (certain manual transmissions, see operating manual)
• DANA (certain manual transmissions, see operating manual)
• Optimal friction characteristics even at low temperatures
• Provides good wear protection also under heavy duty conditions
• Gear protection, even under shock load conditions
• Extends drive line component life
• Protects against rust and prevents corrosion
• Provides good transmission lubrication
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.