Q8 T 760 10W-40 Is a ultra high performance diesel engine lubricant.
High performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with Low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur content (Low SAPS) designed for lubrication of latest USA EPA 2007, Euro IV, Euro V & VI diesel engines.
• Q8 T 760 is specially recommended for trucks with latest high performance diesel engines meeting USA EPA 2007, Euro V & Euro VI environmental requirements.
• All EPA 2007, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions.
• Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
API CJ-4 / API SN / API CF
MTU Type 2.1
Deutz DQC III-10LA
Cummins CES 20081
Mack EO-O Premium Plus
• Specially developed formulation for ACEA E9 and API CJ-4 and applications
• Minimizes diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
• Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
• Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
• Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.