Q8 Rossini CH 460 Is a lubricant for drive and transport chains.
Food grade chain lubricant
• Lubrication of chains both at high and low temperatures assuring secure protection in general and in particular in food and pharmaceutical Industry. They are used in all types of drive and conveyor chains where anti-wear and EP properties are needed because of the load carrying power as in some food, meat and poultry processing plants. They are also used in plane and rolling bearings.
• Q8 Rossini CH are long-life fluids formulated by adding to synthetic hydrocarbon base oils specially selected components for giving improved lubrication at high and low temperatures, minimum volatility, excellent protection against corrosion and oxidation and a good adhesiveness power also in water presence.
• Q8 Rossini CH are formulated using substances permitted by FDA CFR 21 and are approved by NSF as category H1 food grade lubricants for having incidental contact with food.
• DIN 51517 Part 3, category CLP
• Long life chain lubricants
• Less maintenance / costs
• High resistance against water wash out
• Compatible with materials normally used in chains
• Excellent thermal and chemical stability
• Energy saving and friction reduction
• Outstanding low temperature start ability
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.