Q8 Mahler MA SAE 40 Is a medium ash gas engine oil.
Medium ash gas engine oil
• Gas engine oil for application with natural gas, bio gas and landfill gas operating at mild to severe conditions
• Q8 Mahler MA can also be used to lubricate reciprocating compressors in which natural gas is compressed and pressures do not exceed
10.000 kPa. Using Q8 Mahler MA in both the gas engine and the gas compressor will simplify the lubricant inventory.
• Officially approved by:
• GE Waukesha for VGF, VHP, 275GL/GL+ and APG series operating on natural gas
• Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH, CG132, CG170 and CG260 engines operating on all gas types
• Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH (prev. MWM GmbH), all MWM gas engines operating on all gas types.
• Deutz AG, 913, 914 and 2015 series engines
• MAN Truck & Bus AG, M 3271-2 (Natural gas)
• MTU Onsite Energy GmbH, 400 series engines operating on all gas types
• Perkins, 4006 and 4008 series engines
• Exceeds the requirements of a wide range of equipment manufacturers and is recommended for use in:
• GE Waukesha, GE Jenbacher, Caterpillar Energy Solutions (CAT and MWM engines), Deutz, Guascor Power, MAN Truck & Bus, MTU
Onsite Energy, Wärtsilä, Perkins, Liebherr, 2G and Cummins
• Q8 Mahler MA is formulated with premium quality group II base oil
• Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
• Good detergency secures clean engine components
• Good resistance against nitration
• Protects against valve seat recession
• Good acid neutralising capacities
• Protects against rust and corrosion
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.