Q8 Mahler HA SAE 40 Is a high ash gas engine oil.
High ash gas engine oil
• Gas engine oil for application with natural gas, bio gas and landfill gas, operating at mild to severe conditions
• Officially approved by:
• GE Waukesha for VGF, VHP, 275GL/GL+ and APG series operating on natural gas
• GE Jenbacher 2 and 3 series operating on fuel class B (biogas) and C (landfill gas)
• Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH, CG132, CG170 and CG260 engines operating on all gas types
• Caterpillar Energy Solutions GmbH (prev. MWM GmbH), all MWM gas engines operating on all gas types.
• MAN Truck & Bus AG, M 3271-4 (Special gas)
• MTU Onsite Energy GmbH, 400 series engines operating on all gas types
• TEDOM, for landfill gas, bio gas, sewage gas, natural gas and propane-butane
• Exceeds the requirements of a wide range of equipment manufacturers and is recommended for use in:
• GE Waukesha, GE Jenbacher, Caterpillar Energy Solutions (CAT and MWM engines), Deutz, Guascor Power, MAN Truck & Bus, MTU
Onsite Energy, Wärtsilä, Perkins, Liebherr, Tedom, 2G and Cummins
• Q8 Mahler HA is formulated with premium quality group II base oil
• Long service life due to a high oxidation resistance
• Good detergency secures clean engine components
• Good resistance against nitration
• Protects against valve seat recession
• Good acid neutralising capacities
• Protects against rust and corrosion
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.