Petronas Paraflu HT (High Technology) Is a concentrated protective fluid
Professional use, concentrated protective fluid for radiators. Monoethylene glycol base, formulated with organic
inhibitors based on O.A.T. (Organic Acid Technology).
PARAFLU HT is a protective fluid for the cooling systems of industrial and commercial vehicles that contain innovative light alloy materials.
Advanced stringent laboratory tests by FL Italy show that PARAFLU HT guarantees meet all requirement even in extreme running conditions.
PARAFLU HT mixed with 50% with water guarantees:
– Cavitation and electrical discharge;
– Freezing (down to external temperatures of -40° C);
– Limescale formation;
– Boiling in the warm periods, traffic, city journeys (circuit temperature up to +110°C);
– Excessive swelling of rubbers and plastic in the circuit;
– Formation of deposits in the circuit also in conditions of exasperated exercise.
For proper use of the product and replacement, Manufacturers recommendations must be followed.
– When refilling, in order to restore the level of the fluid, the product must be mixed with 50% water.
– Do not use the product concentrated.
– Do not mix products of different brand or origin.
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.