Klüber Isoflex Topas L 32 N Is a synthetic hydrocarbon oil
– Exceed OEM requirements of -40 °C
– Long service life due to high corrosion protection and resistance to oxidation and ageing
– Many years of successful use in the automotive industry (specified and approved by most car manufacturers and component suppliers worldwide)
ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N have been designed for extremely low temperatures. These greases consist of a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and a special lithium soap. ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N are resistant to ageing and oxidation and provide good corrosion protection as well as water resistance.
ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 N also contains a UV indicator, which ensures quality checking even with minimum quantity lubrication.
ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N are especially used for the lubrication of small gears used in automotive engineering for electrical adjustment mechanisms, e.g. window lifters, sun roofs, seats, headlamps, fan flaps. Both products have been approved by renowned car manufacturers, such as
– Volkswagen VW TL 778 A
– Daimler DBL 6827.40 and
– Daimler DBL 6827.41.
ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N can also be used for:
– guideways, bowden cables, door locks
– rolling bearings in small motors, fans, pumps
– tooth flanks in plastic/plastic gears (e.g. POM, PA and PBT) or plastic/steel material combinations.
The lubricant is applied by spatula, brush, grease gun or cartridge.
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.