ISOFLEX NBU 15 is a high-speed grease with a good pressure absorption capacity.
It consists of a combination of ester oil, synthetic hydrocarbon oil and mineral oil and a barium complex soap. It offers good
protection against wear and corrosion and is resistant to water, media and oxidation.
ISOFLEX NBU 15 is primarily used for spindle bearings and high-speed plain bearings, e.g. in machine tools and textile
machines. Further applications are in threaded spindles, ball screws operating under high loads, running gear bearings, as a
long-term grease in cableway bearings and in precision engineering. It may also be used for the lubrication of tooth
flanks in precision gears
– Tried and tested over many years especially in high-speed applications
– Longer component life due to optimized wear protection and good pressure absorption capacity
– Excellent resistance to water and media as well as above-average anticorrosive additives protect bearings against
premature failure, thus helping to minimize repair costs
– Low intrinsic bearing heat due to low lubricant friction enabling longer service life
– Uninterrupted machine operation due to good pumpability and metering in customary centralized lubricating systems
© 2021 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.