– Improves surface condition of loaded tooth flanks due to presence of graphite particles
– Enhanced service life of gears by reducing scuffing and pitting
– Reduction in vibration and temperature difference across tooth flanks due to improved load pattern
– Provides extra protection during shock loads due to presence of solid lubricants
– Reduced lubricant consumption as lubricating film is effective for a long period of time
– Recommended by leading OEMs like FLSmidth, ThyssenKrupp, KHD, Ferry Capitain, Cemtec, Hoffmann Engineering, etc. and used by leading global players
Ensuring a long life and reliable operation of the open gears is a challenge that you are probably facing in your daily work. The varying operating conditions like high loads, vibrations, temperature differentials, dusty environment, varying speed, etc. affect the reliable operation of open gears. These unfavourable operating conditions result in pitting, scuffing and other forms of wear affecting the reliability of your plant. The lubricant in such instances has to form a protective layer separating the intermeshing tooth surfaces. It is for such demanding applications that the GRAFLOSCON C-SG ULTRA series has been designed.
Because of its unique chemical composition based on an aluminium soap thickener, the GRAFLOSCON C-SG ULTRA series provides good adhesion that protects the tooth flank even at extreme loads.The life of the gear is enhanced by the presence of fine graphite particles that form a protective layer and prevent damage.
The vibrations and temperature difference across the tooth flank are reduced. The gears are also protected against corrosion due to the special additives.
The GRAFLOSCON C-SG ULTRA series was especially developed for the running-in of large open gear drives in rotary kilns, tube mills, dryers, lime kilns, rotary coolers, etc. used in the cement, lime, gypsum, mining, steel, power, paper & pulp and chemical industries.
The GRAFLOSCON C-SG ULTRA series may also be used to lubricate and protect slide and guide rails, large chains, wire ropes and similar devices. Further applications are found insugar and paper production as well as in marine and offshore technology.
The GRAFLOSCON C-SG ULTRA series is applied to the gear mainly through automatic spray systems. For smaller gear drives, it can also be applied by brush or the Klübermatic® LB manual spray gun. Do not expose the lubricant to direct sunlight.
Please contact our service engineers for in-depth technical and performance support at your site.
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.