– Longer service life due to good oxidation and ageing resistance
– Wide range of application due to high thermal stability
– High reliability and maintenance-free application due to lifetime lubrication
– Individual range of applications due to good corrosion protection
– Energy saving due to low starting and running torques
– Individual range of applications due to several oil viscosities
CONSTANT OY oils are synthetic lubricants based on synthetic hydrocarbons. With their additives and their particular composition, these oils have been developed for a wide temperature range and show good anti corrosive characteristics.
CONSTANT OY oils are particularly suitable for the lifetime lubrication of sintered metal plain bearings.
CONSTANT OY oils were developed for the lubrication of sintered metal plain bearings in precision engineering, automotive engineering, electrical and household engineering.
The pores of the sintered metal plain bearing are filled with CONSTANT OY oils in a vacuum immersion process. For longer bearing life, the ready-to-use product MIKROZELLA G …OY containing a base oil with a corresponding viscosity can be applied to the outer surface of the bearing by means of conventional, fully automatic metering systems. Prior to series application, we recommend checking the use of the metering system under practice-like conditions.
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.