Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80W-140 Is a Gear Oil for extended oil change intervals.
Fuchs Titan Supergear MC 80W-140 is a Super High Performance Gear Oil based on MC-Synthesis for extended oil change intervals.
Fuchs TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-140 is a multigrade transmission fluid of SAE Class 80W-140 predominantly used in highly stressed axle drives. Additionally the product is suitable for use in synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions, transfer cases and auxiliary drives calling for an API GL-4 fluid.
TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-140 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-140. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• High additive buffer for extended drain intervals acc. To manufacturer’s specification
• Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and/or very high stresses. This leads to outstanding wear protection an optimum efficiency.
• Very good corrosion protection and yellow-metal compatibility
• High oxidation stability prevents from thickening and deposits.
• Good compatibility to seals materials reduces risk of leakages.
• TITAN SUPERGEAR MC 80W-140 offers very good shear stability, i.e. SAE Class 80W-140 does not change, even after very long oil change intervals.
• API GL-4/GL-5
• SCANIA STO 1:0
• JOHN DEERE JDM J11E
• OPEL 19 42 386
• RENAULT VI
• VOLVO 97310
• ZF TE-ML 08
© 2021 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.