Fuchs Titan GT 1 PRO B-TEC 5W-30 Is a premium performance Engine Oil
Fuchs Titan GT 1 PRO B-TEC 5W-30 is a Premium Performance, extreme fuel-economy engine oil with new XTL technology for modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or without extended service intervals. Specially for Mercedes-Diesel-Vehicles with exhaust after treatment and turbocharger. Optimum cold starting, lower oil consumption and minimized exhaust emissions.
FUCHS TITAN GT1 PRO B-Tec SAE 5W-30 is Premium Performance Engine Oil with the innovative XTLTechnology which offers excellent performance at nearly all ambient temperatures and running conditions. The specific features of TITAN GT1 PRO BTec SAE 5W-30 are providing valuable advantages for high performance diesel engines, including new down sized engines and engines with start/stop function. Engine cleanliness and fuel economy will be significantly improved. The fuel consumption becomes equivalent to 0W-30 motor oil of the same performance (proven by NEDC test). Exhaust gas after treatment systems like particulate filters and catalysts are perfectly protected by TITAN GT1 PRO B-Tec SAE 5W-30 and the lifetime is extended accordingly.
TITAN GT1 PRO B-Tec SAE 5W-30 is preferably used for Diesel engines. Use in Bluetec vehicles is strongly recommended, because TITAN GT1 PRO BTec SAE 5W-30 does specifically satisfy the demands of up to date Diesel engines and associated exhaust gas after treatment systems. TITAN GT1 PRO B-Tec SAE 5W-30 is miscible and
compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 PRO B-Tec SAE 5W-30. For information on product safety and proper disposal please refer to the latest Material Safety Data Sheet.
• Oil circulation time at low temperatures is up to 55% faster and engine start time is improved by up to 35%.
• Up to 1 % improved fuel economy compared to engine oils of the same SAE viscosity that are approved with MB 229.51 and additional fuel economy due to XTL-technology
• Up to 18% lower oil consumption offered by XTLtechnology
• Improved ageing stability due to XTL-Technology: up to 38% lower viscosity increase in standardized engine test
• Prevents from deposits in engines and turbochargers
• Protects exhaust gas after treatment systems
• Excellent wear protection at all running conditions
• Prevents from deposits in turbochargers
• Specifically recommended for Bluetec engines
• ACEA C2/C3
• API SN
• MB-APPROVAL 229.51
• MB-APPROVAL 229.52
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.