Fuchs Renolin MR 22 MC Is a universal, MC-based lubricating and hydraulic oil.
Fuchs Renolin MR 22 MC is an Universal lubricating and hydraulic fluids based on special hydrotreated base oils (MC base oils)
The products of the FUCHS RENOLIN MR MC series are universally applicable, zinc-containing lubricating and hydraulic fluids based on special semi-synthetic base oils with a high, shear-stable viscosity index (VI > 150). They have detergent / dispersant properties.
The base oils which are used for the RENOLIN MR MC series are special, hydrotreated fluids, so-called MC base oils which are generated in a special hydrocracking process. These special base oils offer a higher performance compared to conventional
lubricating and hydraulic fluids.
The RENOLIN MR MC-products are universal lubricating and hydraulic fluids, they have a multifunctional character. These high-quality products have proven their superiority in long-term use in
various applications in mobile and stationary hydraulic units.
The RENOLIN MR MC-products can also be used as spindle, running-in, test and corrosion protection oils.
RENOLIN MR MC oils are recommended for machinery operating under unfavourable atmospheric conditions such as high humidity, and for machine tools especially if water-miscible metal-working fluids are used.
The RENOLIN MR MC-products have an excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour. They can be used even if great changes of the ambient temperature are encountered. The high, shear-stable viscosity index generates multigrade characteristics, a reduction of
different ISO viscosity classes can be possible. Depending on the operating conditions (temperature, tank volume, oil circulating rate) the service intervals can be extended by the factor 2 to 3 if
RENOLIN MR MC-products are used – compared to conventional
HLP hydraulic fluids.
• Semi-synthetic, hydrotreated base oils (MC base oils)
• Excellent oxidation stability and aging resistance
• Excellent air release, low foaming
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Very good wear protection, good AW-/EPproperties
• High, shear-stable viscosity index (high VI) – multigrade characteristics (which allows a rationalization of different ISO VG classes)
• Wide operating temperature range
• Extended service intervals possible
• Multifunctional use, universally applicable
• Excellent dispersant and detergent properties (high DD content)
• Avoid electrostatic phenomena
• DIN 51524-3: HVLPD (except demulsifying power
according to DIN ISO 6614)
• ISO 11158: HV
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.