Fuchs Renolin D 5 V 22 Is a lubricating and hydraulic oil
Fuchs Renolin D 5 V 22 is an EP lubricating and hydraulic oils with detergent properties
HLPD lubricating and hydraulic oils according to DIN 51502 with additives to improve ageing stability, corrosion and wear protection. Zinc-containing HLPD hydraulic oils according to DIN 51524-2 with good detergent properties.
Suited for all applications in mobile and industrial systems for which the use of a lubricating and hydraulic oil with good detergent properties is recommended.
In particular, FUCHS RENOLIN D is used where deposits and sticking caused by contaminants such as sludge, condensate, cutting fluid, or increased levels of corrosion, can occur.
The products meet or exceed the requirements according to:
• DIN 51524-2: HLP (exception: demulsibility)
• ISO 6743-4: HM
• Low foaming tendency
• Good air release properties
• High ageing stability
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Good viscosity-temperature behaviour
• Good wear protection
• Excellent sludge dissolving and transportation properties (good detergent/dispersant properties)
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.