Fuchs Renolin CLPF 460 Super Is a special raffinat of high aging resistance
Fuchs Renolin CLPF 460 Super is an EP industrial gear oils containing MoS2 (molybdenum disulphide) with extremely high load carrying capacity and excellent wear protection
The FUCHS RENOLIN CLPF SUPER oils are industrial gear oils which combine the properties of chemical antiwear additives (phosphorus-sulphur chemistry) with physically active anti-wear layers (molybdenum disulphide – MoS2). The synergistic effect of phosphorus-sulphur additives of the latest generation with MoS2 guarantees highest anti-wear performance and extremely high load carrying capacity. The physically active layers of MoS2 guarantee excellent lubricity at low temperature over a wide range of working conditions. The RENOLIN CLPF SUPER oils offer excellent ageing stability and very good corrosion protection. The MoS2 as solid lubricant ensures reliable wear protection even under shock loads and unfavourable operating conditions. The MoS2 dampens vibrations and noise. Smoothing of previously-damaged tooth flanks in gear sets is observed. The solid lubricant MoS2 can also increase the load carrying capacity by smoothing damaged surfaces (increase of the specific surface). Selected detergent / dispersant components dissolve the solid lubricant stable in the base oil and guarantee excellent wetting of metal surfaces in practice. Therefore the phosphorussulphur- as well as the MoS2-components can ensure the anti-wear / extreme pressure performance.
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Low foaming, good air release
• High ageing stability
• Extremely high load carrying capacity
• Excellent bearing wear protection – low wear in the FE8 test
• Excellent protection from scuffing, also at elevated as well as low velocity and temperature – excellent wear protection – FZG
• Excellent micropitting resistance
• Excellent Brugger wear protection
• Dampen vibrations and noise
• Good anti-seizing properties
• Smoothing effect of pre-damaged surfaces
The RENOLIN CLPF SUPER oils are used for all kinds of industrial applications where the manufacturer recommends the use of a vibration and noise-dampening industrial gear oil, type CLP according to DIN 51 517-3. The RENOLIN CLPF SUPER products can be recommended for highlystressed, highly-loaded bearings, joints, pressing screws, spur and worm gears and spindles.
RENOLIN CLPF SUPER can be used up to 100°C and even at brief peak temperatures up to 120- 150°C. The
RENOLIN CLPF SUPER oils are particularly suited for lubricating impact crushers and gears subjected to shock load reversals.
The products meet or exceed the requirements (except for the demulsifying requirements) according to:
• DIN 51517-3: CLP
• ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC / CKD
• AGMA 9005/E02: EP (The RENOLIN CLPF SUPER products have detergent / dispersant properties).
• as well as the requirements of well-known, world-wide operating gear and component manufacturers.
© 2018 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.