Fuchs Renoclean SMC Is a highly effective system cleaner
Fuchs Renoclean SMC is an Industrial System cleaner for waterbased operating fluids
FUCHS RENOCLEAN SMC is a very effective system cleaner for all supply systems for waterbased operating fluids and coolants in central systems or individually-filled machines.
Neither pH value nor foaming of the operating fluid change significantly when RENOCLEAN SMC is added. Soil in machines, tubes and reservoirs of the system are loosened and reemulsified. The complete cleaning effect is only achieved if the operating fluid circulates through all working parts of the system.
For heavily soiled systems, increasing the dwell time to 24 hours is recommended. Thick sediment deposits are best removed mechanically and rinsed off with clean water.
RENOCLEAN SMC is compatible with a large number of operating fluids and is specially adjusted to all ECOCOOL and RENOFORM products.
• Cleaning occurs before the change of the working liquid, during operation.
• Holds the tools in clean and efficient state, the working achievement of the machines is not impaired.
• Reduces effectively bacteria and fungi.
• Compatible with conventional coolant emulsions and metal surfaces.
• Outstanding cleaning performance, therefore economically.
• Contains no secondary alkanolamines, heavy metal compounds, phenols, hexahydrotriazine, nitrite or nano-materials.
• BAUA registration number: N-11371, BfR-product number: 0032132
RENOCLEAN SMC can be stored up to 12 months at temperatures between + 5°C to + 40°C, if sealed in the original container.
The indication of a minimum period of storage does not include any guarantee of durability.
So that the effectivenes of RENOCLEAN SMC is maintained, the product must be stored only in plastic containers, and not in metal drums!
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.