Fuchs Reniso KS 46 Is a highly-refined, naphthenic refrigeration oil
Fuchs Reniso KS 46 9 is a Special naphthenic refrigeration oils
FUCHS RENISO K refrigeration oils are based on highly refined, naphthenic selective raffinates that have been dewaxed especially for use at low temperatures. Their degree of refinement ensures that the RENISO K oils are extremely resistant to ageing when combined with any conventional refrigerant, especially with ammonia (NH3), with HCFC- and with hydrocarbon refrigerants.
RENISO KM 32, KS 46, KC 68 and KW 150 are recommended for use with ammonia (R717), with HCFC- (e.g. R22) and with hydrocarbon refrigerants (e.g. propane, propene, isobutane) in open, semihermetic and hermetic compressors.
RENISO K products are refrigeration oils according to DIN 51503: KAA, KC, KE
KAA – NH3 refrigeration oils (non-miscible)
KC – HCFC refrigeration oils (miscible with fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons)
KE – refrigeration oils for hydrocarbon refrigerants (miscible)
KC 68 – NSF H2 registration: registration no. 146750
• High chemical and thermal stability with ammonia – NH3
• Prevent breakdowns caused by formation of wax deposits at low temperatures
• Excellent flowability at low temperatures ensures continuous heat transfer and enhanced
• Good solubility with fluorochlorinated hydrocarbons (HCFC)
• Very low water content – dried before packaging
© 2020 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.