Fuchs Plantotac HV 220-N Is a vegetable oil-based tacky lubricant
Fuchs Plantotac HV 220-N is a Tacky oils, environmentally harmless and rapidly biodegradable
The oils of the FUCHS PLANTOTAC HV series are tacky oils based on natural materials that are rapidly biodegradable. PLANTOTAC HV oils have excellent wear protection and high lubricating film strength. Because of the good adhesive properties of the PLANTOTAC HV oils, the friction coefficient is reduced to a minimum. The high lubricating film strength insures optimum lubrication even with fast-running machines under high load.
The oils of the PLANTOTAC HV series are mainly used for lubricating so called lubrication loss points, e.g. bearings, guide rails on sawing grids, joints, bolts for paper, packaging and printing machines, in the wood processing industry where oils with good adhesive properties are required.
• Rapidly biodegradable (> 90% in 21 days according to CEC-L3-T-94)
• Very good viscosity-temperature behaviour
• Excellent adhesive properties
• Wide temperature usage range
• High wetting capacity and good pressure resistance
• Excellent temperature and oxidation stability
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.