Fuchs Plantosyn 3268 Eco Is a HVI multigrade hydraulic fluid
Fuchs Plantosyn 3268 Eco is an Environmentally friendly, HVI multigrade hydraulic fluid based on synthetic esters (HEES), universally applicable, rapidly biodegradable according to OECD 301 B > 60%, awarded with the „European Ecolabel (EEL)“
FUCHS PLANTOSYN 3268 ECO is a rapidly biodegradable hydraulic fluid based on synthetic esters (HEES according to ISO 15380). PLANTOSYN 3268 ECO was especially developed for use in stationary and/or mobile hydraulic systems which are working in environmental high risk areas, such as water protection areas, where the environment and nature should be protected from
the effects of oil leakage.
PLANTOSYN 3268 ECO is recommended for use in hydraulic systems for which engine oils and/or motor oils of corresponding viscosity classes are recommended (SAE 5W, SAE 10W, SAE 15W, SAE 20W, SAE 20W-20 or ISO VG 32, 46, 68). PLANTOSYN 3268 ECO is absolutely shear-stable. It can be used as a shear-stable, multigrade hydraulic fluid with an extremely high VI which maintains its multigrade characteristics during the whole lifetime of the oil. The change-over guidelines according to ISO 15380 have to be observed when changing from mineral oil to PLANTOSYN 3268 ECO. In the interest of operational reliability, all filters in the system should be cleaned (metal filters, fine filters, etc.) or replaced (e.g. paper filters) after 50 hours of operation after having changed to PLANTOSYN 3268 ECO. The operating temperatures should be between – 35 °C and 90 °C.
• DIN 51519: ISO VG 46 (32 – 68)
• ISO 3448: ISO VG 46
• DIN 51524-2: HLP 1)
• DIN 51524-3: HVLP 2)
• ISO 15380: HEES
• FENDT: KDM 28/2006
• Awarded with the “European Ecolabel (EEL)”
• Rapidly biodegradable according to OECD 301B, > 60%
• Good ageing stability
• Oil drain intervals as with mineral oil-basedhydraulic fluids are possible
• Good compatibility with filter materials and hydraulic components (according to ISO 15380)
• Excellent shear stability, no shearing
• Excellent wear protection
• High viscosity index, multigrade characteristics
• Excellent low-temperature behaviour
• > 50% renewable raw materials
© 2019 DM-SCHMIERSTOFFSERVICE GMBH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.